- The Kusam Klimb is open to entrants 10 years old and over, persons between the ages of 10 and 15 years old must be accompanied by a registered adult Klimber for the full duration of the Klimb.
- Entrants below the age of 18 years old require a Parent or Guardian signature on the entrance form.
- You accept full responsibility for your actions and participation in the Klimb.
- You release and discharge everyone connected with the Kusam Klimb from any and all rights and claims.
- You must declare any medical conditions that may adversely affect your ability to complete the Klimb. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fit enough to complete the Klimb.
- Entrance to the Klimb will only be accepted with a completed signed waiver and full payment.
- You grant permission for the Kusam Klimb and its associates to use your name and any photographs, video recordings and any other record of your participation in the event.
- Once your entrance has been accepted there will be no refund, transfers or hold over to the next year.
- Your cancelled cheque or credit card receipt is your confirmation of payment.
- No Dogs are allowed under any circumstance.
- No children under the age of 10 are allowed under any circumstance.
- The Kusam Klimb reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Credit card payments must be made through the Race-On-Line website before midnight two days before the event.
- Payment can be made by cheque through the post or in person with a completed and signed entrance form.
- Payment can be made by cash in person during the published times at the event with a completed and signed entrance form.
- T-Shirts will only be supplied to entrants with entry fees received before 6:00pm PST on May 31st of the year of the Klimb.
- No T-Shirts are available for order after 6:00pm PST on May 31st of the year of the Klimb.
- T-Shirts may be available to participants after they have completed the Klimb if there are any over-ordered T-Shirts left, but there are no guarantees and no reservations.
- By entering and partaking in the Kusam Klimb you agree to be bound by these Policies and Regulations.