Refund, Deferral, Waitlists Policy:
- Registrations are non-transferable to other people, and no credits or refunds will be issued if you cannot participate.
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- There are no waitlists.
- The Kusam Klimb is open to entrants 14 years old and over, persons between the ages of 14 and 16 years old must be accompanied by a registered adult Klimber for the full duration of the Klimb.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed under any circumstance.
- Entrants below the age of 18 years old require a Parent or Guardian signature on the entrance form.
- You release and discharge everyone connected with the Kusam Klimb from any and all rights and claims. You accept full responsibility for your actions and participation in the Klimb.
- You must declare any medical conditions that may adversely affect your ability to complete the Klimb. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fit enough to complete the Klimb.
- Sorry, dogs are NOT allowed to run with participants. Dogs can be at the event, but must be on leash at all times. This is in accordance with BC Parks regulations.
- No littering. Any athlete caught maliciously littering will be disqualified. This is a pack-in-pack-out race.
- No smoking allowed. This is an athletic event and we want to keep it healthy. Not to mention we don’t want cigarette or marijuana butts or starting any fires.
- One ear bud in only please. You can run the race with music but you can only have one earbud in at all times. This is for your safety!
- No being an arse! Being rude to race staff, volunteers, other trail users and/or Park Staff can get you disqualified from this race and future races!
- Being intoxicated will get you kicked out and banned from future races. We take safety seriously and don’t want to create any liability for us or anyone involved in the event. This goes for both runners and volunteers!
- The Race Director has the final say in all matters and any issues that arise that are not outlined are to be resolved by the Race Director. The Race Director may need to make up a rule on the spot for any reason.